Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hola-la!

Hallo-lo!
How are you everyone?
As I explained before, Hallo-lo! is my special way of greet people~!
However in Mexico, it will be a little bit different!!
It will be "Hola-la"!

Now I am getting prepared for my shows in Mexico!

TNT Guadalajara 2/4-5
TNT Monterrey 2/18-19
TNT Mexico City 3/4-5

I am super excited to perform there!!! 
I will also bring new merchandise, too!
Like this glow sticks! There's two colors, pink and white, which are my theme colors! You can even change the holder part if you like. You can also change batteries to use them again!


I also got Cheki (credit card size instant photos) one of a kind pictures of me!! At my concert, we can take Cheki together, too!!

I am looking forward to seeing you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment