Thursday, May 11, 2017

Summer Vacation

Hallo-lo!

What is your summer vacation plan?
For me, I will go to Hawaii~! I love Hawaii because it's a beautiful place!
Blue sky and blue ocean, red hibiscus, white sand...all the colors are so beautiful as primary colors!
There's so many things I want to do there...horse back riding, snorkeling and swimming with turtles, zip line, parasailing and so on! I don't know how much I can do but I will write about it on my blog the things I actually do.
I also want to just take a nap on the beach and listen to the sound of the waves... That's the greatest treat I think~! What a peaceful time~...
I always tried to do what I want to do and can't have that kind of precious time, so I will try to keep in mind about it this time!

By the way, have you been watching Attack on Titan Season 2? It's been crazy~~~! >_<
I hope their world will eventually become peaceful...although it doesn't look like it will happen any time soon.  I really connect with the characters and I can imagine how stressful a life it must be for them. If only they had a peaceful place like Hawaii to go to..


No comments:

Post a Comment